Ice Group ASA: Deferment of spectrum payments
Following a dialogue with the Norwegian state about payment of future spectrum fees, The Norwegian Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation is proposing to grant Ice Group ASA deferment of planned spectrum payments:
- The payment of NOK 303 million from last year's spectrum auction of 700 MHz and 2.100 MHz may be deferred from 1 November 2021 until 1 November 2025.
- The spectrum charges due to be paid 1 February 2021 and 1 February 2022, may be deferred until 1 February 2025.
In total, this is estimated to result in a positive liquidity effect in the region of NOK 550 million for Ice Group.
A notification of the proposed deferments has been sent to the EFTA Surveillance Authority (ESA) for approval in accordance with the EEA agreement. If ESA approves the measure, it may be subject to certain conditions and obligations.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Henning Karlsrud, CFO, +47 930 45 389, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Espen Risholm, Head of investor relations, +47 924 80 248, email@example.com
- Reynir Johannesson, Communication director, +47 940 94 900, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ice Group ASA
Ice Group is a telecommunications company with nationwide networks in Norway and Denmark. In Norway, the company operates a pure 4G mobile network, providing smartphone, m2m, IoT and mobile broadband services to B2C and B2B customers. Ice Group also offers mobile broadband, m2m and IoT services in Denmark through its own network.