Annual general meeting 2021
The Annual General Meeting of Ice Group ASA was held on 27 May 2021 at 10:00 (CEST) in the Company’s offices in Nydalsveien 18B in Oslo, Norway.
Annual general meeting
The annual general meeting (“AGM”) is Ice Group's highest governing body, in which shareholders exercise their influence in the company.
The AGM shall be held within six months after the end of the fiscal year. The notice for a general meeting, with reference to or attached support information on the resolutions to be considered at the meeting, shall as a principal rule be sent to shareholders no later than 21 days prior to the date of the general meeting.
Extraordinary general meetings are convened if necessary according to the Articles of Association, the Public Limited Liability Companies Act or if claimed by at least 5% of the shareholders.
The following decisions are made at the AGM:
- Approval of the annual accounts and the board of directors’ report for the previous financial year
- Determination of remuneration to the board of directors
- Election of members and determination of remuneration to the members of the nomination committee
- Election of the external auditor and the auditor’s remuneration
- Other matters according to the Public Limited Liability Companies Act §5-6
Notice of the meeting is sent to all shareholders individually, or to their depository banks. All shareholders are entitled to submit items to the agenda, meet, speak and vote at general meetings.
Notices and minutes from latest general meetings
Annual general meeting 2020
Annual general meeting 2019
Extraordinary general meeting 1 February 2019
Extraordinary general meeting 22 November 2018
Extraordinary general meeting 21 August 2018
Annual general meeting 2018
Extraordinary general meeting 15 June 2018
Extraordinary general meeting 16 June 2017
Annual general meeting 2017
Older AGM and EGM documents can be found under the stock exchange announcements section of the website.